First of all, huge thanks to Johanna for hosting me today. We’ve been blogging buddies for a year or so, and I love reading her stories here. I think she’s a fantastic mother with great kids.
For those of you who haven’t visited my blog – Under the Tiki Hut – my Friday feature is a Top Ten List.
When I realized I would be blogging here with Johanna on a Friday, I decided to have some fun with that. So I’m offering you ten things about me that you may not know – in a DOUBLE Top Ten format.
Ten statements about me are below.
Visit Under the Tiki Hut at http://www.underthetikihut.blogspot.com to learn the answers.
So without further ado . . .
The top ten things about me you may not know:
10. A snack I try not to eat or I can easily eat the entire bag.
9. The fictional creature that is most frightening to me.
8. The real creature that is most frightening to me.
7. One word I think describes me.
6. On a scale of 1-10, how weird and quirky I think I am.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how happy I think I am.
4. The top three things I do with a Bright Shiny.
3. The voices of two men have fascinated me since the instant I heard each of them – not together, but each one many years ago. What are the names of these two men?
2. Batman, Superman, or Spiderman?
And the #1 thing about me you may not know:
1. Do I always follow all the rules?
How would you answer these questions?
To see my answers, go here: http://www.underthetikihut.blogspot.com
Carol Kilgore is an award-winning author with several short stories, essays, and articles to her credit. Her two novels, Solomon’s Compass and In Name Only, are a blend of mystery, suspense, and romance she calls Crime Fiction with a Kiss. Carol and her Coast Guard husband live in San Antonio, Texas, with two herding dogs whose mission is to keep them safe from all danger, real or imagined.
You can find Carol and her books here: